St. Peter the Apostle Church has made the protection of God’s children a priority. Therefore, in accordance with the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People, any adult who would like to volunteer in a ministry involving children in our parish must complete the following prior to participating:
3. Submit form for a Background Check. Background Check Form.
4. Attend a “Protecting God’s Children” Workshop (PGC). All sessions are three hours in length.
6. Obtain a Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record check through the Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (PATCH) website. An original of the certificate must be presented to the parish and copied for acceptance to volunteer. Free of charge for volunteers.
7. Obtain a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance website. An original of the certificate must be presented to the parish and copied for acceptance to volunteer. Free of charge for volunteers.
9. Drivers who assist with the transportation of our youth need to log into Catholic Mutual. Sign in to initiate an account. Go to Trainings – Watch the video on Defensive Driving. Print out certificate of completion. Certificate must be presented to the parish and copied for acceptance to volunteer. Free of charge for volunteers.
There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this protocol so please make sure you are in compliance. Having all paperwork in order will avoid disappointments or delays in being able to attend, coach, or otherwise participate with the youth of the parish.
To download form, click on file name. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files.
If you have any questions please reach out to the Rectory at (610) 372-9652.